Thursday, April 19, 2007

Poll Dance

Hello everyone,

I thought I'd try to incorporate more interactive materials to my weblog and throughout the next few months I'll be testing out various poll services. I'm keeping things simple for now - a poll about horror films. Please submit your answer below and hopefully I'll get a better idea of how this particular service provider works. As always, feel free to post your comments afterwards!

For the record - if you weren't a 'youngster' when you saw these films, feel free to choose the movie you found the most disturbing at the time you saw it.


Which of the following horror movies had the most traumatic effect on you as a youngster?
A Nightmare On Elm Street
Friday the 13th
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Pet Sematary
The Exorcist
Halloween
The Omen
Rosemary's Baby
  
pollcode.com free polls

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger dogsleddn said...

when I saw the girl in the Exorcist ask the preist to f her c with the cross I nearly shit my self. Watching it now I still couldn't believe they did that.
dogsleddn

April 19, 2007 2:56 p.m.  
Blogger M'Adair said...

For me it was Freddy Krueger - I never wanted to take a bath again. Plus, you can always run away from monsters and serial killers, but everybody has to sleep . . .

April 20, 2007 2:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Free Hit Counter