Friday, April 27, 2007

And Then There's Me

I'm not ashamed of my life, but I am aware that the cool kids will mock me for this post. Bring it on I say!

My life over the last month has been consumed by many things including:

My Impending Uncleness: Quite important to me - I'm gunna spoil that kid
The Ottawa Senators Playoffs Performance: I'm on edge on a daily basis
WEAREMANY: Thanks all for contributing. More polls are on the way and RANK Radio is still in progress
My Job: Duh!
Fatness: Trying to change my eating/lack of exercise habits . . . and only marginally succeeding
Facebook: Oh what a weirdly trivial yet addictive website
CBC Radio 3: A great way to find new music; I needed a new source to discover new bands in the worst way
Experimenting With Alcohol: Vodka and Diet Dr. Pepper, Sea Breezes (Lorne rules), Vodka Martinis, Bushmills, and the Steelback beer library (I’m not proud of this last one)
Re-watching Season 5 of Angel: Jen mocked me for years for watching Buffy and Angel and now she’s hooked
Waiting For The New Buffy Comic: And watching Jen’s reaction as we both watch for the new Buffy comic

Just thought I’d put the log back in weblog is all . . .

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Free Hit Counter