Sunday, March 04, 2007

Random Topics Of Conversation From March 3rd, 2007

On March 3rd I discussed with various people (in no particular order) . . .

Where to go drinking in Ottawa
The changes to Canada's daylight savings time
Whether or not I should go and see Pan's Labyrinth
That Ellen DeGeneres is actually funny
That Ellen DeGeneres cheaply ripped off David Cross
Whether or not I need to pick up some beer
The cons of living above a store
Why I'm not going out tonight
That the Toronto Maple Leafs don't seem to care if they win or lose
How Jen and I should decorate our apartment
Reasons why Jen and I procrastinate on decorating our apartment
That I hope my friends have fun in Cuba
Where the 400 dollars in my bank account went to
Why buying a hockey jersey without a number on it seems pointless
That buying a hockey jersey should be done soon before the new jerseys are introduced
Whether or not getting another cat would be good for Hank
What made my eggs pleasantly spicy
The fact that I haven't spoken to Eran Dod in a long time
Shoes today do not last as long as they did when my friend Dave and I were teenagers
Why I need to by new boots right away
What Adrian meant when he said he 'gets a rub on' from his boots
The transport truck I saw harshly back into a parked car and then speed away

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Free Hit Counter