Saturday, February 18, 2006

Dominican Sunrise

Does anyone have a recipe for the Dominican Sunrise? My friends and I are having a post-vacation party tonight and I wanted to be able to make one exactly the way they did at the resort. I have searched online and found references but no actual list of ingredients. I know it contains white rum, orange juice and grenadine, but I was sure the bartender at the resort was adding a second type of alcohol. Then again, I was always a little 'runk when I was ordering one and therefore shouldn't put too much faith in my memories. Regardless, if you can confirm how to make the drink please leave a comment below (and before you feel you must let your inner comic loose, yes I do realize that this is a "girlie" drink, and yes I did feel myself growing a vagina the more I drank them, and no I do not know what the prefered spelling of "girlie" is).

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger M'Adair said...

Discovered the ingredients - white rum, triple sec, orange juice and grenadine. I toyed with the amounts for each, but it is safe to say that an ounce of rum and a half ounce of triple sec seems about right.

February 20, 2006 1:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Free Hit Counter