Saturday, January 07, 2006

Joe Ksawn Mi

I spent the last couple of hours writing a post explaining why I have not posted in awhile. It was about a thousand lines longer than this and, in my opinion, perfectly ready to send.

I guess my computer didn't like it because I clicked "publish" and it said "error".

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Now, in an effort to boil my previously lost writings down:

I hate BLOGS and I hate "blogging". Still, I feel like this place is a perfect muse for my thoughts and rants. I must simply avoid the pretention and staleness that is the typical "BLOG" if I am to remain satisfied with my product.

PS - I really wish I still had some 50's left. "Strongbow" tastes like pee.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fine, I will drink that last Strongbow!!!

January 11, 2006 1:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Free Hit Counter