Friday, December 09, 2005

Another Quickie

I just thought I'd update for the few faithfully fantastics that remain fans of this place - thank you for checking in despite my lack of new posts!

Jake: Went to the vet. Had infected teeth (they stunk and were bloody). Teeth are now removed and Jakie is fine!

Computer: Got it working today but barely. I have limited internet access because this is such and old computer and all my upgrades were deleted. Still, I can now post from home. My Microsoft Word is deleted however so I am "quiet" sorry for the lack of grammer and spell check here.

Me: So very sick with a cold. Snotty snot snot. No smoking still sucks too. If you ever quit, don't go to the mall at X-mas time. You may just hurt somebody. Other crappiness has included our phone being cut off (fixed tonight) and our furnace breaking (so very cold over the last few nights). Some goodness these days however includes a raise at work and the fact that I am able to write this post from home, in the comforts of a newly fixed furnace, via a newly fixed phone line, using a newly fixed modem, drinking lots of wine and looking forward to a staff luncheon tomorrow at the race track.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Free Hit Counter