Tuesday, October 04, 2005

T'anks


PAST: Thank you everyone for helping me break 300 hits. Keep on reading and I'll keep on posting.

PRESENT: It has been a week now since I moved, and I'm really loving the new place but Jake, my stumpy feline friend, seems to be loving it even more. He has a huge bay window to sit in (he's sleeping there right now in front of me) and he loves listening to the conversations of the many people below. Also, he can run on the carpets a million times faster than he could on the hardwood floor that covered my old place. In fact, despite his missing limbs, he has almost tripped Jen and me a few times trying to dash out the front door. If I ever have the ability to post video here, I must show you him running - it is quit an amazing sight.

Hank, the less mentioned cat, is also adjusting nicely. She wouldn't go near me for a week, but she is now letting me pet her again. I think she felt punished when we moved, but now she is seeing that this is her new home. She even slept on Jen's lap tonight (a first for her entire 2.5 years with us).

FUTURE: I have some music reviews due for Exclaim! on Monday so I'll let you all know if I check out there's anything worthwhile. Other than that, I hope to see this page break the 500 mark and will therefore try to post as often as I can. Until next time . . .

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Free Hit Counter