Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween Triple Threat

I had an eventful Halloween season this year. In fact, it was the best one I’ve had in a long time. Here’s a run down of the shite I did:

Saturday (Oct. 29th): Rue-Morgue Graveyard A Go-Go

Pros: stage events; costumes; music
Cons: crowded; costly

I hope to post some pictures from this night soon)

Sunday (Oct. 30th): Paramount Canada’s Wonderland’s Fearfest
Pros: elaborate haunted mazes; horror atmosphere; lightless rides
Cons: crowded; took costly to expensive new levels

Monday (Oct. 31st): Friday the 13th Part 3: 3D at The Royal

Pros: film was actually in 3D; cheap night out
Cons: blurry for about 20 percent of the movie!


Cons aside, these were three great events. The Graveyard A Go-Go was a great way to hang out with my friends, Fearfest allowed me to see Wonderland in a freakishly fun new light, and I was finally (after waiting 23 years) able to appreciate the third Friday movie the way it was meant to be appreciated.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Free Hit Counter