Thursday, January 11, 2007

Your Time, YOUR TIME, Is Down Here (Music)

I got nothin' new here. I've been all over the place lately. These are some of the better songs that I have downloaded recently however please give me more inspiration if you have it . . .

Dinosaur Jr. - Feel The Pain (reminds me of high school)
Fountains of Wayne - Red Dragon Tattoo (I've been watching 'Kingdom Hospital' lately)
Brain Failure - Coming to The USA (Chinese punk intrigues me)
New Order - Ceremony (Joy Division cover)
Marilyn Manson - This Is Halloween (cover)
Roxy Music - Love Is The Drug (oldie but a goodie)
Von Bondies - c'mon c'mon (I've been watching 'Rescue Me' a lot lately)
Sum41 - The Hell Song (they're from Ajax man - one town away from my own home town)
Yours to keep - Teddy Bears Stockholm (I just like this one)
Bubbles - Liquor and Whores (Bubbles from 'Trailer Park Boys' - I wish there was a studio version)
Beatles - There Are Places I Remember (classic)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger M'Adair said...

That's cool - have you ever heard The Damned's "Feel the Pain"? Different song but still "Damned" good . . .

I am a loser.

January 22, 2007 11:27 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'There Are Places I Remember' is actually titled 'In My Life', off the album Rubber Soul. What a brilliant song it is, though. I'm sure it goes well with 'Forever Young'.

Grow up, boy! heh heh heh...

February 13, 2007 5:49 p.m.  
Blogger M'Adair said...

Damn,

I knew that but the file I downloaded was mislabled and in my haste to finish wriitng I missed that one. Nothing is more frustrating than a mislabled download. I had a friend who was convinced that 'Video Killed the Radio Star' was done by the Cure. I guess people are just too lazy to fact check their own music, and the result is mass ignorance.

February 16, 2007 11:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Free Hit Counter