Wednesday, June 14, 2006

McSumptions

I went to McD’s for breakfast this morning in hopes of taming my raging hangover. Why is it that when you order a sausage McMuffin, they automatically put egg on it? Were a lot of stupid people complaining that their SAUSAGE McMuffin had no egg on it? When I order a hamburger I don’t expect there to be cheese on it. You gotta ask for that shit.

I also wish the cashiers would stop assuming I want my coffee with cream and sugar. I have gone over (repeatedly) everything I say or do when I order, and I can see nothing in my demeanor that would be indicative towards a longing for dairy and sucrose. Yet they never ask "black?" or "three sweeteners and two creams?” or anyother combination of things. It's always "cream and sugar?" or "double-double?". JUST ASK ME WHAT I WANT IN MY COFFEE. Please.

Side Note: If the majority of coffee drinkers take cream and sugar does this not also mean that the majority of coffee drinkers actually hate the taste of coffee?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Free Hit Counter