Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Almost 300

As my web log creeps towards 300 hits, I would like to point out a few things about this site:

E-mail: If you want to e-mail my writing to a friend, just click on the small envelope icon beneath each post.

Comments: Feel free to post your comments by clicking on ‘comments’ beneath each post – especially if you disagree with what I have to say. I love a challenge.

Places of Interest: These are links to web sites that I find interesting. I do not put these up because they are my friends’ sites; rather I put them up because my friends are interesting.

Quote(s) of the Moment: These are quotes that I feel capture the spirit of my writings and rants. I will change the quotes randomly, so check them often!

Mission: Many web logs rely on an ongoing theme or topic (i.e. hockey), or else they are public diaries of the author’s life. While both concepts are fine, I want my log to be more unpredictable. Rank is a place where readers will never know what to expect next. Through such variety, I hope to keep things entertaining, intriguing, and as universal as possible.

Content: Since Carie from California replied to my last post, I no longer feel delusional when I address an audience outside of my circle of friends. However, since I live in Toronto a lot of my rants and personal stories pertain to this city. I hope that these are not alienating and again, my priorities are to keep things entertaining and universal.

Editing: When my posts are fresh I will most likely edit them for content, readability and spelling. I find it easier to post and then read over in order to discover mistakes. Therefore you may come here to find a post has been changed slightly. I do not edit older posts and I stand by everything that I write, but I also want my thoughts to make sense and to be presented in the best way that I see fit. If you find a mistake or are confused by a changed post, let me know. Please remember that this is, aside from any guest-posting, a one person show and it is easy for me to make mistakes.

Guest Writers: I welcome others to post on my web log, provided they e-mail me first. I will not let everyone post, but if I think you have something to say that is fun or interesting I will let you have a forum here. Of course, everyone is welcome to post their comments too.

Thanks for coming everyone!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Free Hit Counter